- Online Registration:
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 22.07.2013-
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline: 24.07.2013-
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community Candidates: After 25.09.2013
- Pre-Examination Training: 07.10.2013-12.10.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 07.10.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/ 27.10.2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview: First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview: Third week of January 2014
- Allotment: March 2014
Maximum age limit has been reduced from 30 years to 28 years for Open Category, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1993 (both dates inclusive).Minimum - 20 years Maximum - 30 years (i.e. candidate must have been not born earlier than 02.07.1983 and not later than 01.07.1993)
- There is relaxation in upper age limit for other categories.
- You need to be a graduate
with 60%to be eligible for attending this exam. This is for students of open category. Those from reservation categories have a lower percentage criterion. Earlier there were no percentage criteria, only graduation was sufficient.
- Not Mandatory
- Time has been reduced from 2 ½ hours to 2 hours in this revision.
- Number of question reduced from 250 to 200.
- There won’t be any descriptive section in the paper. The exam will only contain Objective type questions.
- Sections of exam are as follows (200 Marks – 2 hours):
- Reasoning (50 Marks)
- English Language (40 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
- General Awareness – with reference to banking industry (40 Marks)
- Computer Knowledge (20 Marks)